Established in 1976, the Trading division has evolved into a multifaceted global enterprise with a turnover exceeding US$ 700 million, handling more than 15 million tons of various commodities.
From a modest beginning as a trader in building materials, the division has grown to become the largest dealer of dry bulk cargo in the region. With a global network of offices and experienced staff, it successfully meets the changing requirements of a demanding clientele. It trades in commodities such as:
* Agro Products: wheat, barely, sugar, rice, banana, corn, soya bean meal etc.
* Minerals: iron ore, bauxite, gypsum, chrome ore, barytes, limestone, aggregate, manganese ore, ball clay, soda & potash , feldspar, kaolin, kadin etc.
* Raw Materials: cement, clinker, coking coal, steaming coal etc.
* Fertilizer and Chemicals: sulphur, rock phosphate, di-ammonium phosphate, urea, base oil, bitumen etc.
* Other Items: alumina, aluminium ingots, steel etc.